- Diana Mrazikova is a true broad-based, multimedia journalist, photographer and communications consultant.
- From Los Angeles to Dakar via Accra and Havana, she has worked for various international agencies and nonprofit organizations.
- Since 2010, Diana has been based in Dakar, Senegal and she works as a communication consultant for various organizations - UNICEF, PLAN USA, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, ICRC, Johns Hopkins University CCP and commercial clients like ORANGE TELECOM and Societe Generale Bank in Africa.
- Her international features where she focuses on women's empowerment & lifestyle issues and other cultural and humanitarian concerns are published by women lifestyle and travel magazines in Europe and USA - Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, EVA...
- She distinguishes her work by her ability to capture people in their natural state revealing true emotions.
- English, French, Spanish, Slovak, Hungarian
- WOMANIA - Paris-Dakar-Women - personal project that takes Diana on a journey across three different worlds - European, Arabic and African - to explore three vastly different lifestyles. She documents the daily lives of these women, the issues they face, and gives a voice to important topics from taboos to women’s rights and local customs.
HONORS & AWARDS
- 2014 - Winner, 1st place - UNICEF DRC Photo of the year 2013 - More than 21 000 likes on facebook, thousands of shares and retweets worldwide. Read the story behind the photo
- 2013 - Winner, 1st place - HIFA2015 Photography Award - JHU - Best photo healthcare providers
- 2012 - Best 10 - SONY WORLD PHOTO AWARDS - Smile category - Open Shortlist
- 2010 - Winner, 2nd place - IPA - INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS - PEOPLE - LIFESTYLE PRO
- 2009 – Winner, 2nd place - European Union contest for best promotional book based on the Slovak republic County without borders
- 2008 – IPA - International Photography awards – 10 honorable mentions for images in categories: Editorial – Features story, People, Advertising and Fine art
- 2007 – International Photography Awards – 12 honorable mentions for images in categories: Editorial – Features story, People, Advertising and Fine art
- 2006 – International photography awards – 5 honorable mentions for images in category: Editorial: Feature Story
- 2006 - Mac-on-Campus - National US photo competition - Honorable mention for photo “Wet job”
- 2006 – Winner - Best digital image for photo - Exposed - SMC photography contest
- 2000 - Winner - Best published student feature (Slovakia) – Life of a gypsy - Štúrovo pero competition
- May 2015 - Maison de L'Europe, Bordeaux, France - Sourirs africans
- April-May 2012 – 6 images exhibited as a part of Sony World Photo awards Winners exhibition in Somerset house in London, England
- May - June 2010 – SENEGAL LOST IN COLOR, Dakar, Senegal - during Bienale of Contemporary African Art, Dak’ART, Yassine Arts Gallery
- May 2010 – KAYAR ON THE PIROQUE, Kayar, Senegal - Open air exhibition on the beach, photos installed on the fishermen’s boats – exhibition concerning issues such as global problem with overfishing and clandestine (illegal migration)
- August 2007 – DaNUDE, Bratislava (Slovakia) -Open air exhibition in the park by the city beach on the river bank DANUBE